The thing that makes South Park 19 The most effective Animated Shows in the media
  • While the Simpsons will always be the rule of thumb against which every family oriented animated show will likely be measured there have been not many shows which have been able to hold their unique like Matt Stone's and Trey Parker's creation South Park inside the recent years.

South Park 19 could be funny to anyone because its jokes are saved to all kinds of different topics and, simply because they make fun of everybody, you're typically not offended should they make fun of something like. The down-side to this would be that everyone is not able to understand a particular joke and, sadly, get offended. Another cool thing about the show is when you spend awareness of the storyplot in the episode, you can typically study a great moral message from that (if you cannot, they generally spell it out for you personally towards the end with all the "You see, I learned something today..." speech"), unlike Family Guy, where most jokes are unrelated towards the plot line.

But, why is South Park 19 especially good, is its cast of characters. South Park 19 has numerous fun characters for example Timmy, Jimmy, and (the most popular) Butters; but the main characters in the show are Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick. Cartman is fat, insensible and very discriminatory. He makes fun of Kyle internet marketing Jewish which is constantly making rude remarks about everyone, while always getting offended himself when he is known as "fat ass." Kenny is generally there for comic relief. You can only determine what he or she is saying from reactions in the other three boys and also the context of the episode, and he gets killed in virtually every episode in the most random way. Stan and Kyle share a similar role within the story. They normally are the cooler heads in the town and therefore are the only ones who care when Kenny dies, expressing this by always saying "Oh my g-d, they killed Kenny! You Bastards!" (i find hilarious). They're also individuals always sum the episode in the finish by telling the moral in the story.

However there are plenty of people who do not like South Park as it's always making fun of religions, celebrities, government policy, etc... But, to me, this really is what's so cool regarding it since the show makes fun of everybody and everything.

For details about saison 19 south park check this web site

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!