Turn Your Free WordPress Themes
  • The way to Turn Your Free WP Theme Right into a Premium Theme Using WP Plugins!

"Free Premium" WordPress Themes sounds like an oxymoron, right? But the cool WP plugins available, it is possible to help make your free theme look and feel as being a premium theme without having to pay the premium dollars on an expensive premium theme!

Even the best premium WordPress themes can continue to use a little assist with WP plugins.

And with a little creativity as well as the right plugins, you may make your free theme feel and look such as this one!

Now, I'm not really saying you mustn't buy a premium theme. StudioPress and also the Genesis framework include the most used today by some in the top marketers. If you don't have the time, design knowledge or creativity but you will have enough money to get, by all means, check out StudioPress and look around for the premium theme that fits what you would like on your blog.

But if you're like me - currently with a limited budget but have the time to buy your website, install some WP plugins and commence creating your own personal Free Download Joomla Themes and Drupal Themes.

For example, I personally use the free Atahualpa theme. It's the most customizable free theme currently available. In reality, it's very versatile it is possible to improve the standard format to make it seem like a professional web page design.

Listed below are a few of the best WordPress plugins I've employed to turn my blog/website into what seems like one of many "free premium" WordPress themes:

1. Content Views
    This plugin is just like the WP Related Posts plugin but so much more customizable! With WP Related Posts, you're restricted to one short code you could display on posts and pages. Content Views allows you to create different codes determined by where you want to display them.

For instance, on home pages I'd like a grid-view of my recent posts underneath the introduction. Content Views permits you get a new size the thumbnails along with what posts needs to be shown with regards to the page.

I mainly employ this plugin to customize the home pages of my blogs, with all the WP Related Posts plugin below each post to add more depth to the blog.

2. Special Recent Posts FREE Edition or SP2
    This plugin generates a sidebar widget that enhances the appearance of your Recent Posts widget. You can contribute thumbnails to the directory posts and include exactly the title with the post or add an excerpt of the content.

It really is important in the feel and look of the blog, especially since images are so important today.

Those two plugins are ready-to-use in case you haven't much to no expertise in html or css. And that can make it handy for individuals that are starting their blogs with download free premium Wordpress Themes like Twenty-Twelve, Twenty-Thirteen and above.

Methods for Installing WP Plugins:

Always verify that quite a few everyone has already downloaded that particular plugin and received lots of positive feedback.

Check to make certain the plugin will be updated regularly and that it's works with your overall form of WordPress.

Due to need to install an old plugin or one that comes with any kind of glitches within it that may mess up your whole blog once they're installed.

After you have any plugins installed, make sure to have them updated anytime a latest version is released.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!